Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Innovations Monster Carp Rods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about sums it up

Comment

Oh dear
      John

Comment

Thanks Anyway Jason
        Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
          Just about sums it up
          If you have nothing constructive to say on any of my posts rob then don't bother commenting on them
          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Hollysdad View Post
            I've got an 11ft Equis used once. £75 still has plastic on. And it's Preston 😝😝
            Is that the posted price Ben
            Mark

Comment

I'm using the Drennan Red range 10 foot Carp feeder - There's fancier rods out there, nevertheless a no nonsense, workmanlike rod at the no nonsense price of £55.
              Comes with 2 push in tips - 1 & 1/2 & 2 oz and hook keeper. Also an 11 foot version.

Got mine for £45 maybe 3 yr or so ago, that's Inflation lol.

I'm told some of the Daiwa tips also fit this??
              [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Hope I haven't spoiled a sale there guys re the above?? Mark & I must have been posting simultaneously!!
                [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

I used to have the Drennan Red Range in 11ft but sold it a while ago on here.

I would really like a Preston rod now as couldn't afford one until now
                  Mark

Comment

£80 posted mark 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

Pm replied to mark

Comment

Sorted now thanks
                        Mark

Comment

Working...
                        X