Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Looking for a mint second hand 16m pole + top kits no repairs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a mint second hand 16m pole + top kits no repairs

Hi all looking for a mint second hand 16 meter pole map 501 maver Sig 800 etc got around £700 maybe a little more for right deal.

What is out there? Pref close to Cannock west mids

Both one of my cousins & a workmate have bought the Beastmaster 16m. It's a £1,000 pole but Bobco are doing it for just £500.

Comes with 6 topkits & I've seen it in action 1st hand. (when pegged next to my cousin) He likes it & it performed very well indeed.

There are some YouTube vid's on it you can have a look at.

Good thing about a New pole is - you have some redress if anything goes wrong.

Bobco will also do the elestication & cutting down of course for FREE (you just have to pay for all the bits)
    Last edited by martin56; 28th December 2017, 09:58 PM.
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Got a Daiwa Whisker au 16m pole in very good condition with 5 x match top kits - £700 collected or £730 delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethspar View Post
        Got a Daiwa Whisker au 16m pole in very good condition with 5 x match top kits - £700 collected or £730 delivered.
        No Power kits?? - maybe I don't quite have a handle on this!! - cutting back the Match kits can make power kits??

I only use Margin Pole!!
        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

No power kits because it's only ever been used on the canal, don't need power kits for a No8 elastic.

Comment

I Never use Power kits I prefer to use Match Kits with the Number 1 removed.
            Power kits are too heavy!! iMO
            Colin

Comment

Margin poles are rarely used around Worcester by Match Anglers.
              They seem to used by Kids or people just Starting out ,Pleasure Fishing.
              Before you say they are to catch Big Fish ,Most Anglers that compete in Matches regularly are used to landing very Big Fish on their main poles.
              As long as everything is set up correctly & Balanced it is possible to land anything
              Colin

Comment

Looked at the beastmaster at bob co no stock Martin

Comment

Any pics bethspar

Comment

Originally posted by staffordjonny View Post
                    Looked at the beastmaster at bob co no stock Martin
                    Jonny, the Whisker imho would be a better pole than the Beastmaster and if only used on canals would not be knackered. The other thing to consider is that depreciation on Daiwas is possibility the best out there so in perhaps in two years you upgrade you would easily sell this pole in good nick without loosing a lot of money. I used a Whisker some years ago and it's a good pole
                    John

Comment

Sorted now thanks all

Comment

what did you buy?
                        John

Comment

Signature 800 lambarettasx200

Comment

Originally posted by staffordjonny View Post
                            Signature 800 lambarettasx200
                            Can I be nosey and ask wot you paid for it? 😉

Comment

I am inclined to agree Colin, with your opinion on MARGIN POLES, the majority of anglers I fish with use there expensive poles for everything, with balanced tackle as you say.
                              I myself went out and bought the Preston Monster Margin pole 8.5mtr and thought do I really need this, but after using it a few times I find it a dream to use, but wonder if it was money well spent.
                              At 450 grams its light strong, and when fishing close to snags, pads etc I can use with confidence, and at £130 if it breaks it breaks, but it wont because its made for the job far better than breaking your expensive pole, so money well spent, I think yes. and useful to have in your holdall

Comment

Working...
                              X