Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shakespeare Mach 3/ Superteam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakespeare Mach 3/ Superteam

Long shot but after a top section of a 13ft superteam match rod or Mach 3 13ft match, thanks.....

Lance
    Cadence may fit
    I am not @ home till next week
    But if you contact James Robbins he will be able to let you know .
    Colin

Comment

Hi Col, thanks im in no rush its off a 13/17ft superteam lxl. My 13 ft mach 3 match is an exact match although slightly lighter in colour but not bothered about that.Dont know James Robbins Col is he on Talk Angling.

Comment

Hi Scunny, give this number a call mate, massive Shakespeare spares warehouse, very surprised if you cant get it here, based in Redditch
        01527 854756
        River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Thanks Rick I'll give it a go

Comment

They should have the sections you require as I needed a tip ring for a rod and once I could give them them the product code they sent me a few up FOC
            Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Got sorted ,they had a section for an Agility that fits just a matt finish instead of a gloss, many thanks...Rick

Comment

Glad your sorted Lance, you could always varnish it with some yacht varnish if required
                River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Working...
                X