Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Milo seat box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo seat box

wanted milo seat box with sliding footplate and drawer unit preferably near to Coventry thanks

I have a Milo 1000...4 drawer, sliding footplate...1 drawer slightly buckled so dont "click" shut but does not affect in any way...few damaged clips need replacing...can't give it away so... £20 ..(footplates worth that alone)...I'm in Evesham...collection only.... if your interested

Comment

I will have it is it okay to leave me a pm with your details and is it okay to pick it up late Saturday afternoon thanks

Comment

ok Will do

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Hi would it be possible to pick up tomorrow could you send me a pm with your address thanks

Comment

Done....Rob

Comment

Top bloke Darren....you got the bargain of the century

Comment

Got that wrong Rob !! You're the TOP Bloke
                  1 of the Nicest Blokes I've met
                  Say hello to my Favourite Ausssie
                  Take Care Both
                  Col.
                  Colin

Comment

Will do Col....and you must pop over when i'm a tad more recovered..Had Kidney removed last Weds...still a tad sore

Comment

Thanks Rob I really appreciate it replying to my ad great bloke and I wish you a speedy recovery thanks again

Comment

Working...
                      X