Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

magic ace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magic ace

Wanted magic ace..with a few kits please to ????

Good luck with that 1
    Colin

Comment

What is it?

Comment

I think its a very old DAM pole .
        Colin

Comment

Garbolino...
          MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

I had a Magic Ace & a Master Ace in about 2003 .don't know why I said D-A-M ,
            Must be an age thing Lol
            They were both around £450 @ the time equivalent to about £2500 @ today's prices 14..5m
            Colin

Comment

Managed get one col ???? off a mates grandad. Only 2 kits though. Original to. Will put it with my other collectibles now. How you been keeping col? Good I hope. Best wishes to you
              Ben

Comment

Magic ace was garbolinos flagship in the late 90d I think. Magister ace was the model below. Serious money back then to. Very bright graphic sections.

Comment

Hi Ben
                  Glad you managed to get hold of 1
                  My Missus informed me that I had both of mine Christmas 97 ,I used them until around 2005 .
                  Never broke a Section ,then some thieviing scum Emptied my Tackle Shed & left me with nothing .
                  where have you been Fishing Ben ? Are you doing any of the Big Water Bream & Silver matches ?
                  I ain't been too good lately but there are plenty of others worse than me..
                  Looking forward to getting on the Rivers in June ,
                  Take Care good luck on the matches
                  Col

Colin

Comment

Hope you feel better soon col. not done much match fishing lately mate as I’m doing my house up and keeping the Mrs sweet to convert my garage into an out and out tackle workshop/man cave ????????. I’ve sent you a friend request on Facebook to a while ago if you go on there much. I spend my spare time at the moment reading everyone else’s fishing diaries. Have you done much fishing or waiting for the rivers?
                    Ben

Comment

Working...
                    X