Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Inter Carbon Floats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inter Carbon Floats

Hi All

As the title suggests I am after the Des Shipp Inter Carbon floats in all sizes

What have people got? I know they are fairly new floats and I do have some ready to order I just wanted to see if anyone had any spare they don't need.

Regards

Preston_Mark
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

bump
    Mark

Comment

Just buy some instead of scrounging for freebies. Not a charity.
      MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Why are you assuming I am scrounging for freebies? I'm willing to pay for them.
        Mark

Comment

Mark the chances of Buying them second hand is Slim to Non .
          There are some shops still waiting for their orders to be delivered
          Colin

Comment

Oh dear I think Col is totally correct because if shops are waiting for deliverys why would 2nd hand be available it doesn't make sense. So find a local shop or an eBay shop that has stock and buy them at the advertised price.
            John

Comment

The reason I ask is I have asked my local shop and he has been waiting for a delivery for another item since October last year and it has just come into stock now

Mark

Comment

Nowhere in your original post does it state you were willing to pay for them so based on you past record I take it as read.
                if you want the floats that badly you'd do exactly as john says and just search online until you find some in stock and buy them.
                in the past you have always been quick off the mark to do google searches for other people who asked questions so do one for yourself.
                The above fact alone proves you are more than capable so stop trying it on.
                MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Seems like its happy season on here.

Comment

Preston marketing tactics Show Samples to the Shops, Take orders ,
                    Sit back & create. That must have effect .!!
                    Keep on Selling until virtually every shop has ordered them
                    Finally go to manufacturers order 3 x as many @ a knock down price
                    Job Done maximise profits in 1 hit
                    Famous for it
                    Colin

Comment

A simple quick search shows Benwick sports have the full range in stock...any info/update on your mates items?...you said you were going to see him last Monday

Comment

I have visited Benwick Sports as well as buying mail order from them and to me they are one of the best tackle shops in the country. Family run, very knowledgable and seem to hold stock of hard to find items that other shops don't have.

John

Comment

Thanks for the advice I have ordered them from a shop not my local tackle shop
                          Mark

Comment

Totally agree John..used them for years (mail order) for floats, never an issue and never delivered later than 3 days after ordered but the biggest draw for me is they update their site immediately if something is out of stock, so you know if it's on the site, it's in stock......1'st class and 100% recommended

Comment

Ordered 5 Signature topkits from Benwicks,on a Tuesday,they arrived next day the Wednesday,3 out of the 5 was broken,phoned them straight away and 09.30 the next day the replacements arrived,really don’t think you can beat them for exceptional service.
                              OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                              X