Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodlands view droitwhich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodlands view droitwhich

hi all any one know whats working there at the min dont know what lake im on but we have the full comlex i believe, down there this thursday any advice will be great never seen the place so anythinng is good
    thank all

boggy
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="robster_12000@yahoo.com"]robster_12000@yahoo.com[/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

anyone ????????
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="robster_12000@yahoo.com"]robster_12000@yahoo.com[/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Have a look on here boggy. Home
      Fished it last year but haven’t been back yet this year. Can be good fishing.
      All depends on what pool you draw on.
      [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt’s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
      106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

check out their site it makes good reading.

Comment

oh and when they say the do spot check on the bank they really do, so if you even have bait that your not using but is banned you will be kicked off the complex

Comment

hi chaps got put on the back deans an finished second on lake with 66lb lost nine carp all foul hooked i belive an fourth over all on complex so not bad,i had to use red banded pellet forgot my expanders plonka lol but still did ok so cheers guys for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X