Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

syke house fiseries?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syke house fiseries?

hello chaps, we have a knock up on syke house in a couple of weeks and was looking for a bit of knowledge as i've never heard of this place. i've seen the venue on google maps and it looks a very open water. is there a shelf close in at about 2plus2? if so what depth is it? is it a pellet waggler and method feeder venue? whats it stocked with? best baits? cafe? thanks in advance.

Pleasure fished this place first time midweek.
    Fished the lake on your right as you enter, it's a deep lake and tapers off towards thE middle with a cou

Comment

With a couple of shelves. Fished the pole at 8 and 5 metres. Fished 6 mil soft pel n sweet corn over 4 mil hard pel, caught lots of stocky carp n a 4/5lb mirror, several skimmers. Good day In all plenty a bites. Would not bother fishing the long pole deep, it's prob 10ft plus.
      Match on the lake behind me was won with 69lb fishing on the method. Some caught on pel wag.

Comment

Oh n no cafe. Owner tells me there are lots of big carp in both lakes.
        Match record is about 140lb on both lakes. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by hygena champ View Post
          hello chaps, we have a knock up on syke house in a couple of weeks and was looking for a bit of knowledge as i've never heard of this place. i've seen the venue on google maps and it looks a very open water. is there a shelf close in at about 2plus2? if so what depth is it? is it a pellet waggler and method feeder venue? whats it stocked with? best baits? cafe? thanks in advance.
          Give either snedster or big cup a nudge. Im sure they'll bring u upto speed with sp.

Both fish for local...stainny colmic carps' crew

Good luck HC..im sure you'll ave an enjoyable day
          OCH !!! The TowPath Warrior !!!
          [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]┬┐ClayLaners Rock!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

which lake are you on stock or match ???

Comment

thanks lads. we're on the match pond yoshi.

Comment

Pellet waggler and method 2 main attacks I fish opens there on a Wednesday and a Sunday match pond up and down at the moment. It was won with 35lb today on pellet waggler with 34lb second method 27lb 3rd method but 2 weeks ago it was won with 53lb on pole and meat . If your fishing it on a Sunday pub up road opens for breakfast as that's we're we do the drawer . If u need t know Owt else pm me
                Last edited by hollie1; 21st March 2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X