Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Westfield Lakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westfield Lakes

Has anybody been to the above venue at all. This is in Yorkshire near Hornsea

How is it fishing

I am going in June
    Last edited by Bodi; 24th January 2016, 05:25 PM.
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Think you must mean Westfield park mate, Westfield lakes was on the Humber bank just outside Barton On Humber that sadly you can't fish anymore, now called Reeds Hotel I think.

Comment

The venue I mean is in Fitlin near Hornsea. Westfield Lakeland Lodges. It's a holiday park
      Mark

Comment

Bttt
        Mark

Comment

Bttt
          Mark

Comment

Bttt
            Mark

Comment

Bodi, as a holiday park,will there be info about fishing access on there own website ?. Worth a Google .lee.
              Lee Davison, Period Furniture Restoration, Carpentry. In Norfolk.

Comment

Has anybody stayed here at all in the past

I am going there tomorrow for four days. Will be fishing whilst there

Any info greatly appreciated
                Mark

Comment

Hi
                  Myself and 2 friends have stayed there numerous times and had some really good fishing. The lake in front of the lodges has a good variety of species. Last October I had a Perch that was over 3lb. The match lake has plenty of Carp, Skimmers, Chub and Barbel.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Roy

I have been 3 times since my OP was in 2016
                    Mark

Comment

I am going back this year with 5 others
                      Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X