Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Reservior fishing for Bream and Carp - hints and tips.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reservior fishing for Bream and Carp - hints and tips.

Here is a video from a recent session on a local 40 acre reservoir. Hopefully showing that you don't need massive amounts of fancy kit to catch some great fish. Plenty of hints and tips for you guys in there aswell.
    https://youtu.be/BFigkpZYveE

Another nice Vid mate,I noticed you where fishing with the wind in your face,always the right decision when bream fishing imo.

Comment

A lot of guys on here will watch those with interest John
      It's amazing how Daunting Anglers find Reservoirs
      Well done John
      Merry Christmas mate
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
        A lot of guys on here will watch those with interest John
        It's amazing how Daunting Anglers find Reservoirs
        Well done John
        Merry Christmas mate
        I know what you mean, approaching any new venue can be daunting, especially a large one. Funny how people don't think that way when fishing in the sea? Haha. Happy new year mate and best wishes for a fish filled 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Fott View Post
          Another nice Vid mate,I noticed you where fishing with the wind in your face,always the right decision when bream fishing imo.
          The logic I used was that any food items in the water would be carried to my side of the res. Not sure how true it is but its how I rationalized it.

Comment

Working...
          X