Lightest seatbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightest seatbox

Hi folks. I need a seatbox that is as light as posisble. Only need a cople of side trays as dont carry much grear and ideally with a sliding footplate and possibility of whele kit - but more often than not just carrying. Just want something nice and compact and easy to cart about, but also robust.

Ive tried Mathbox and they were ok but no amazingly light.

Any other options?

Cheers

Oli

Have a look st the new Preston Inception Seatbox, very light compared to most new boxes! Got a couple of winder trays , sliding footplate, 30mm legs etc , £299 most places

Comment

Sounds really good. Anyone know how this compares in weight to the MAP H30

Comment

Have you sat on a MAP seatbox ? It’s like sitting on a park bench! Rock hard !!
        Try them all obviously before you buy !

Comment

I have the Absolute Compact Blue Edition that is 18kg when fully loaded but weight is not an issue as I use a Shuttle
          Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by Preston_Mark View Post
            I have the Absolute Compact Blue Edition that is 18kg when fully loaded but weight is not an issue as I use a Shuttle
            What is the difference between the new sl30 and the absolute compact blue?

Does the absolute weight more?

Cheers

Oli

Comment

The SL30 I believe from the video review is 11kg but it doesn't say if that's fully loaded or not
              Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Preston_Mark View Post
                The SL30 I believe from the video review is 11kg but it doesn't say if that's fully loaded or not
                Apologies the Blue Compact is 16kgs with the units attached. I have just found an email from Preston and it states the D36 is the lightest seat box in the Absolute range but it doesn't state how heavy it is but I assume the SL30 will be lighter
                Mark

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Have you decided which one to go for?
                    Mark

Comment

Going to try and gte an SL30 . Just need to sell my matchbox first

Comment

No worries
                        Mark

Comment

Working...
                        X