Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

comfortable seat on your box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comfortable seat on your box

I would like to hear what everyone's views are of the comfort of their seat box pad. What's the best, worst, good or bad?

I had a Daiwa 302 it was comfy, 8+ hours pleasure fishing and not a numb bum, however my current Fox msb needs me to move a little every now and then, after a 5 hour match I know I've been sat down.
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

My maver one ive got now hurts my backside after about 4 hours, but my old preston gel seat was absolutely amazing.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

I don't know how anyone fishes more than 5 hours, I just get bored, hate 6 hr matches
      Would love all matches to be 3hrs like Europe, have one, eat lunch and have another, two chances in 1 day!
      Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Sat there today from about 10 til 4.30 on a Octbox, otched most of the day, no wonder I dont catch much,
        Christ it was good to stand up and i'm bloody disabled lol.
        Have never had a really comfy seat

Comment

Horses for courses etc..

I'm a 20st+ bloke and I've sat for 6 hours
          on an MSB today, and been perfectly comfy..

Rive heel seats are the worlds worst things!!
          Proper tingly numb arris after a match on that..
          Effort = Reward.

Comment

I've got a Boss gel seat bodged onyo my Milo. Bloody comfy I'm 21+ stone and these things matter!
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

i would say that Milo gel seat is the best seat, i have a rive and its fine , the rive pole heel seat isnt though

Comment

Hi All.
                same as above , i have a milo box with a gel seat, can sit on it for 8hrs+ very comfy seat.
                all the best steve.

Comment

kind of agree with Shooter,just changed from a daiwa to the msb,the box itself is far better but the seat is not as comfy,perhaps it needs bedding in a bit
                  OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Thanks for the replies, as MT said the mbs is loads better but the seat even after 6 months isn't what I'd like, hence the question. Now I have to see if I can buy something like the Milo gel seat on its own so I can try building an idea I have
                    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

or eat more pies and get a fatter backside,just a thought
                      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Had a Maver one,squashed flat after a few months so i re-upholstered it with memory foam,better but not perfect,now use an X4S,pretty comfortable and holds its shape.

Comment

Preston xs6 done all day long on it 8 in morning till dark in the Summer. Not a problem.
                          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

I purchased an ULTIMATE 7 drawer seatbox c/w wheels & handle 2yrs. ago then bought an £10 office swivel chair from IKEA took the back of it and mounted it to the seatbox handle set and now have a real good comfy seat for 8hrs. pleasure fishing, now going into it's 3rd. year of service.

Comment

Originally posted by krats View Post
                              I purchased an ULTIMATE 7 drawer seatbox c/w wheels & handle 2yrs. ago then bought an £10 office swivel chair from IKEA took the back of it and mounted it to the seatbox handle set and now have a real good comfy seat for 8hrs. pleasure fishing, now going into it's 3rd. year of service.

"Affordable solutions for better Fishing "one of Ikeas sales slogans rewritten by krats.....

Comment

Working...
                              X