Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Titan 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan 2000

Been offered rod at good price should tip section and middle be same length. As I know tip section breakages were common.

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by trojan2000 View Post
      Yes
      Dazza, the butt section is slightly longer but the middle and tip sections are identical in length. 16 rings in total 2 on the butt 5 on the middle I think and 9 on the tip will check and confirm tomorrow. The problem was the top eye on the early models had no side supports and the line twisted over the tip and you cast and snapped off an inch at best 4 inches was the worst scenario. to be honest with an inch missing still a brilliant rod to fish with but probably worth 125 tops because collectors wouldnt be interested. An original bag also helps
      John

Comment

Was 4 inches short so didn't have it

Comment

Don't know why they lop em back to the 1st ring .90% of them break @ the end of the tip ring glue it back on 3/4 " max lost .IMO its more durable cheers mate
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
            Don't know why they lop em back to the 1st ring .90% of them break @ the end of the tip ring glue it back on 3/4 " max lost .IMO its more durable cheers mate
            Correct but the problem was in those days these were the rods all the top anglers used and spares were available but spares are now like rocking horse poo. I still use these rods and love them as Col knows but one silly wrap over the tip makes a £300 rod worth a £100 in an instant
            John

Comment

Bit like Col and his hornets then
              River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Rick, your buzzing
                John

Comment

Buzzing lol

Comment

Rick BUZZ OFF !!
                    Colin

Comment

Xxx

Comment

Originally posted by trojan2000 View Post
                        Yes
                        Another one where a simple one post (& one word) reply was required. (ref thread size thread)

Double standards rings a bell!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I've also now gone to sleep so it's good bye from Me also!!
                        Last edited by martin56; 23rd September 2018, 05:09 AM.
                        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                          Another one where a simple one post (& one word) reply was required. (ref thread size thread)

Double standards rings a bell!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I've also now gone to sleep so it's good bye from Me also!!
                          Couldnt help but join in on the post tho eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
                            Couldnt help but join in on the post tho eh ?
                            But always in the early hours I wonder why. Replys to a post, then replys to his own post, then replys to that post.
                            John

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X