Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver mxi series 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver mxi series 5

does anybody have one of these
    are they any good
    whats the wheel kit like

i have a series 3 and its a cracking box mate and its also a case of just adding modules, wheelkit ect as and when u wish. also has an independant adjusting top unit which the 5 doesent. series 3 best box in their range. and with wheelkit and a couple of extra trays bought seperate would cost less too.

Comment

Originally posted by sensaskidni View Post
      i have a series 3 and its a cracking box mate and its also a case of just adding modules, wheelkit ect as and when u wish. also has an independant adjusting top unit which the 5 doesent. series 3 best box in their range. and with wheelkit and a couple of extra trays bought seperate would cost less too.
      i'll second that i love mine best box i have had.

Comment

I have the series 5 mate, I got the wheel kit fixed on mine before i used it, its a great box only down side is the wheel kit.
        [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Its also very heavy as well,wheel kit bracket only rivited on and soon drops off,i wasnt impressed with the box and quickly sold it

Comment

Does the series 3 have wheel kit issues ? If so please let me know. Prevention is better than cure

Comment

Working...
            X