Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Avanti Seat Boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Seat Boxes

Anybody have any comments or use this box.

Avanti Modulite Super Six Seatbox plus Accessory Package - Dragon Carp Direct

I would prob stay away from avanti, they are pretty low end quality, maybe best to get a second hand preston box.
    [URL="http://www.fishingforforces.org/"]http://www.fishingforforces.org/[/URL]

Comment

Give Big Col a PM. He has a lot of experience of Avanti boxes and I am sure he bought a modulite for his son. He will Know m8

Comment

for 50 quid more the deluxe blue framed box is to me a much better option. 2 lads i know have them and they look spot on.

Comment

i had the battle station was an ok box but the wheel kit is rubbish, ok if you are 2ft tall othere than that its a good box. still have it and its up for sale

Comment

I was tempted by one of these as I wanted to lighten my box (space station) so me and the missus could go ( I'm disabled so need help) but
            couldn't get past how cheep and weak the red plastic looks.
            For £150 you could get a good second hand box, I sold my space station tx for that.
            A lot depends on your size and weight , I'm 6 ft and 22 stone so I didn't chance it.

Comment

As has been said i have a Battle Station i have had it 2yrs used daily & abused daily it is a Fantastic box when i brought it i was 32st it has nrver let me down & is still as good as New,
              Only thing i would critisise is the footplate is fixed as it slides under the box it would be better if you could adjust Box height seperately as you can with the maver boxes .
              The box i got for my lad was the Modulite Same as the Daiwa £300 cheaper.
              Both my son & i would have No problems reccomending either of these boxes to anyone
              they are Brilliant & only £200 a true Bargain
              Colin

Comment

Originally posted by PHAT ELVIS View Post
                i had the battle station was an ok box but the wheel kit is rubbish, ok if you are 2ft tall othere than that its a good box. still have it and its up for sale
                Sorry I have the control tower mk2

Comment

Working...
                X