Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver elite e carp pole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver elite e carp pole

Anyone seen this yet or heard anything more on it ? Wanting to know what its like.

Not seen one and not likely to, but you'll get three answers:

Rubbish, brittle, mavers are poo.

Brilliant, they don't come apart like Daiwas, never had a problem with Maver.

Each to their own, find out what's best for you.

All probably given by people who've not used one either
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Heard loads of people rave about it after seeing it at the recent shows. Apparently its amazing.
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Elite Carp Pole - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Dick View Post
          Not seen one and not likely to, but you'll get three answers:

Rubbish, brittle, mavers are poo.

Brilliant, they don't come apart like Daiwas, never had a problem with Maver.

Each to their own, find out what's best for you.

All probably given by people who've not used one either
          Aye thats true, will get to see one soon enough as theres 3 on order in my local stockists. Ive got first refusal if i like it.

Comment

Stiff as a poker, strong and very light......i got one at the Big One Show, for the money you will struggle to find a better pole, the ideal tool for commercial fisheries....awesome just awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X