Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stink bag???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stink bag???

Maver superseal,garbo,sensas,who uses any of these and what do you reckon,ive managed to destroy my browning one by breaking both bloody zips
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Black bin liner

Comment

actually Stan i always used rubble sacks,but im becoming a bit of a tart so i want a new one
      OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

i have a sensas one! was dubiouse at first about buying one as i didnt like the welding used .However ive had mine for more than a year and am well happy...not broke doesnt leek........would buy another ..

Comment

Martin,don't get the maver one,on mine the zips went on the first trip out. See if you can find the black shimano one on the net like mine-it holds 3 keepnets,landing nets and my preston mega side tray. Top quality! Ya tart! ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

http://images.nitrosell.com/product_...le-net-bag.jpg
            This one mate,manor farm fishing have got them on their website.
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I have the garbolino 2 net stink bag, used to keep my nets in a black bag car was humping of fish every week!!!! Fits my 2 nets and landing net head in and as long as u don't tip it upside down its spot on!!! No leakages,no smell, the wife's well happy

Comment

Dont get the garbo eva bag,same as Pauls maver one zips went first outing.They are very tight to close on the corners.Iv switched to the garbolino squad max net bag and its miles bigger and better.
                Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Working...
                X