Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Decent reel for the Carp or pellet wag thats not gonna break the bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent reel for the Carp or pellet wag thats not gonna break the bank

Im thinking of getting a new reel for wag work (not a method that i use very often so dont want to go mad) any advice on a decent one thats not gonna break the bank? I do prefer a rear drag, and would like a spare spool.

Any advice would be appreciated
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Mach 2 front drag 2 spare spools £25 2 handles and case pick up only hednesford

Comment

Sounds good mate, but as i stated in my post...i do prefer a rear drag. Thanks anyway
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

No probs

Comment

Just bought Daiwa crossfire good little reel for the price mate.
          Daiwa Crossfire 2550X Rear Drag Reel | eBay

Comment

What reel do uou use for feeder fishing?

Comment

Shimano stradic x 4000
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Any 3000 size shimano would be ideal-depending on your budget. Exage,stradic etc.
                Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Hi Nathan,

I use a Shimano with a fighting drag but would need that set up on my feeder rod

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                  What reel do uou use for feeder fishing?

Comment

Hi Paul,

I currently use the Exage 3000S with the fighting drag for feeder fishing and love it.... might buy another.

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                    Any 3000 size shimano would be ideal-depending on your budget. Exage,stradic etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X