Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Drennan Supplex Flurocarbon 5.5lb .20?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIDDY Doesn't get the Credit they Deserve ,over the yrs i have chosen to use plenty of thier gear.
    Never tried thier line ,
    Middy Solid Elastic is Brilliant ,in fact in the heavier ranges i honestly believe it's the Best i have ever Used
    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
      MIDDY Doesn't get the Credit they Deserve ,over the yrs i have chosen to use plenty of thier gear.
      Never tried thier line ,
      Middy Solid Elastic is Brilliant ,in fact in the heavier ranges i honestly believe it's the Best i have ever Used
      everything i have used from middy is spot on, i did have an issue with some of the yellow hollow and messaged them and they sent a replacement but thats the only one problem, the poles and whips are strong, never tried the line but will have a look this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Ducci82 View Post
        In terms of line buddy I use the guru stuff mics up right and seems sound enough for me
        i tied the guru reel and hooklength lines when they first came out but just couldnt get along with them, kept snapping but i know others dont use anything else

Comment

Guru n-gauge doesn’t quite mic up bang on, but it’s damn close! The spools I measured were approx 0.01 up, so 0.11 was 0.12 and 0.22 and 0.25 were a few hundredths out from memory

Middy is bang on in small sizes, 0.08, 0.10, 0.12, 0.14 creeps a little up, 0.16 upwards were a bit more out

Frenzee was bang on of the current crop of line, drennan supplex was more or less bang on, oddly 0.128 is thinner than it says, but the rest are about bang on...

I class +/- 0.05mm as pretty bang on...

Comment

Any other info on the lines you have measured pal.

Comment

Working...
            X