Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Spray bar info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray bar info

Does anyone know of a spraybar that will fit the Maver MX4000 seatbox?. i bought Mavers own spraybar and remarkably it doesnt fit their own (admittedly old) box as even adjusted to minimum length it is too wide. i now have a brand new Maver spraybar i wasted £45 on that is unusable.
    Never knowingly exploited a flyer.

What size legs has it got. If they are 25mm round try the Daiwa D'Tatch spray bar. I had one for my old box
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Cheers mark but its the square 25mm - bloody infuriating when their own website says "Fits all maver boxes"......
      Never knowingly exploited a flyer.

Comment

Originally posted by crapdrawagain View Post
        Does anyone know of a spraybar that will fit the Maver MX4000 seatbox?. i bought Mavers own spraybar and remarkably it doesnt fit their own (admittedly old) box as even adjusted to minimum length it is too wide. i now have a brand new Maver spraybar i wasted £45 on that is unusable.
        I had the same problem with my MX4000, I just cut off one of the “ripples” with a Stanley knife and trimmed the tube down inside to same length!! Job done! I know you shouldn’t have to but that’s the only way you’ll get it to fit. I had the original maver spray bar as well , try it!!

Comment

think the old fox 1 will fit 25mm legs i got 1 you could try.

Comment

The Daiwa spray bar also fits square legs
            Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
            X