Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cleaning Pole Sectons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Pole Sectons

Hi Guys

Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong section

Secondly, Apologies again if I am sounding thick, how do people clean their pole sections. I fished one of our local club matches last night and my top kit at least got slimed up and as I didn't have a towel with me I had to leave it like this

Hope someone can help. I know in a Des Shipp youtube video he says that he just wipes the top kits down and leaves them in the sun to dry. Would people recommend this as I will have to change the elastic is my topkits as they are perished as one snapped at the connector during the match resulting in me losing my rig

Regards

Preston_Mark
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Give it a wipe down with Warm soapy water,let it dry then a soft wipe with furniture polish,works for me,👍
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Thanks Mart

I wasn't sure if i should add washing up liquid to the water or not
      Mark

Comment

Just on the back of this, is there any kind of tape or something to stop the pole becoming almost too hot to hold in the sun??
        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Go home and clean the sections with soap and water and let them dry
          John

Comment

Thanks, John

Will be doing this tomorrow
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X