Paste Rigs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Guys

I'll be making rigs around 6' long as the lakes I am going to on Monday are between 4' & 12ft deep but I wouldn't use my pole on the deeper lake as there are some real munters in that lake
    Last edited by Preston_Mark; 15th May 2018, 10:14 PM.
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Almost the same time Martin
      Thanks fo remembering
      Colin

Comment

I've started to use Robin Red banded 8mm hard pellet down the edge & managed a PB (Pole caught) 12 lb dead up Mirror, in our match Sat' just gone.

well I say down the edge - was actually behind me almost in the grass!!!

Lost 3 or 4 in willow tree roots as well using same.
        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

I've quite a retentive memory for the important things Col' - Can't remember what I've had for my dinner though!!
          [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Preston_Mark View Post
            Thanks, Guys

I'll be making rigs around 6' long as the lakes I am going to on Monday are between 4' & 12ft deep but I wouldn't use my pole on the deeper lake as there are some real munters in that lake
            The Robin Red 8,10 or 12 mm+ drilled hard pellets could go very well there on feeder.

These pellets seem to stand out above the rest just now, & sorting out the better fish!!

Here they are mate :- Also in most shops.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pag...9aACCEQ&adurl=
            Last edited by martin56; 15th May 2018, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks Martin
              Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
              X