Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas pole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sensas pole

    how good are sensas poles compared to poles like map and maver

  • #2
    does anyone use a sensas pole or ever used one, whats your opinion

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
      does anyone use a sensas pole or ever used one, whats your opinion
      Never used one mate, but this is what David Mellors thinks :-

      https://www.midlandsanglingsupplies...._article_id=56
      [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

      Comment


      • #4
        As you are someone who has only used a margin pole I,m confused to be honest.
        John

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
          As you are someone who has only used a margin pole I,m confused to be honest.
          Would you care to expand on your comment lambrettas??
          [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
            As you are someone who has only used a margin pole I,m confused to be honest.
            He's not actually given any advice on a sensas pole. Just a link so I don't know what that comment means either 🤔

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by martin56 View Post
              Would you care to expand on your comment lambrettas??
              Though your meaning is hardly Rockinghorse Science to work out!!
              Last edited by martin56; 17th March 2018, 11:49 PM.
              [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
                how good are sensas poles compared to poles like map and maver
                Moving swiftly on - here's something I do know - The Map TKS poles (TOP KIT SYSTEM) means that no matter how many times you upgrade within the TKS range - ALL your old TOP KITS will still fit.
                So should I ever (when hell freezes over) feel the desire to own a full pole, one of the Map TKS's would my choice, simply for the kit interchangeability.

                Oooop's Sorry - I've posted an opinion!!! You Naughty Margin Pole Man You!!
                [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I use the map shalla kits on my Browning xitans and think there a better kit than the browning personally. Can't comment on the map top 2,3s but if there anything like the shalla kits you won't go far wrong

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                    Would you care to expand on your comment lambrettas??
                    Yes I will the original poster wanted information on Sensas poles but you are quoting MAP poles so that's why I am confused. Most pole manufactures these days have top kits that interchange it's not unusual in fact I think Daiwa were the 1st to do this. Basicaly if someone posts for info about a certain product why comment if you have no info on what they are asking? Does it answer their questions and give them an informed choice? That was my point as you point out you only use margin poles so if someone asked a question on margin poles your the man to go to of course
                    John

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                      Yes I will the original poster wanted information on Sensas poles but you are quoting MAP poles so that's why I am confused. Most pole manufactures these days have top kits that interchange it's not unusual in fact I think Daiwa were the 1st to do this. Basicaly if someone posts for info about a certain product why comment if you have no info on what they are asking? Does it answer their questions and give them an informed choice? That was my point as you point out you only use margin poles so if someone asked a question on margin poles your the man to go to of course
                      Look at the Link again!!!!

                      It's a review of the Sensas 974 Pole by David Mellors Not MAP!!!! which I thought might be helpful to the Questioner.

                      Not even the same Number of Letters!!!

                      OK so, posting advice on a full pole may be beyond my remit - Posting a Link offering someone else's advice IS NOT!!
                      Last edited by martin56; 19th March 2018, 08:22 PM.
                      [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OK so, posting advice on a full pole may be beyond my remit (That's Why I Didn't) - Posting a Link offering someone else's advice IS NOT!!
                        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                          Never used one mate, but this is what David Mellors thinks :-

                          https://www.midlandsanglingsupplies...._article_id=56
                          Product review from an angler who fishes for a team 'sponsored' by sensas and based at the shop. Just as irrelevant as an article in any angling press. He'll have bought this with a big chunk of his own money so there's no way he'll give a negative review.
                          Martin, a lot on here regard me as an opinionated gobsheet amongst other things but even I try not to post on things I know nothing about. One reason for that is there are a hell of a lot of top anglers on here that have forgotten more than I'll ever learn. Most of my posts are derived from my limited angling experiences and not something I've second guessed. I can fully understand you wanting to help but I think time taken to try learn who you are conversing with would be time well spent. ( difficult on forums when people hide behind usernames)
                          Maybe take your finger off the trigger and read through the archives a bit....saves the embarrassment of trying to teach Derek skinner how to fish bread!
                          I've never held a sensas pole but they've been very popular on the local commercial scene round my area for a number of years and mates have had 200lb+ nets of carp regularly. They are also quite common on the canal circuit which often requires fishing at 16m.
                          MATRIX HALIFAX

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by martin56 View Post
                            Moving swiftly on - here's something I do know - The Map TKS poles (TOP KIT SYSTEM) means that no matter how many times you upgrade within the TKS range - ALL your old TOP KITS will still fit.
                            So should I ever (when hell freezes over) feel the desire to own a full pole, one of the Map TKS's would my choice, simply for the kit interchangeability.

                            Oooop's Sorry - I've posted an opinion!!! You Naughty Margin Pole Man You!!
                            You will also find your TKS top kits fit Many Sensas poles ,also the imported Daiwa poles ,Rangers such as the SR ,XR onwards ,also Browning Z series
                            So if you do decide to buy a real pole then you can save money by buying pole only
                            I have a 8 meter Take Apart Margin pole ,I have thrown the top 2 sections away & attached a threader Adapter ,to make a 7.5meter Landing net pole .for the High Bank @ Shrewsbury ,so I can reach the water easily
                            Colin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TEAM RATTLER View Post
                              Product review from an angler who fishes for a team 'sponsored' by sensas and based at the shop. Just as irrelevant as an article in any angling press. He'll have bought this with a big chunk of his own money so there's no way he'll give a negative review.
                              Martin, a lot on here regard me as an opinionated gobsheet amongst other things but even I try not to post on things I know nothing about. One reason for that is there are a hell of a lot of top anglers on here that have forgotten more than I'll ever learn. Most of my posts are derived from my limited angling experiences and not something I've second guessed. I can fully understand you wanting to help but I think time taken to try learn who you are conversing with would be time well spent. ( difficult on forums when people hide behind usernames)
                              Maybe take your finger off the trigger and read through the archives a bit....saves the embarrassment of trying to teach Derek skinner how to fish bread!
                              I've never held a sensas pole but they've been very popular on the local commercial scene round my area for a number of years and mates have had 200lb+ nets of carp regularly. They are also quite common on the canal circuit which often requires fishing at 16m.
                              Thank you for sharing that with us mate, I feel I'm a much more rounded person now.
                              [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X