Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas pole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAM RATTLER View Post
    Product review from an angler who fishes for a team 'sponsored' by sensas and based at the shop. Just as irrelevant as an article in any angling press. He'll have bought this with a big chunk of his own money so there's no way he'll give a negative review.
    Martin, a lot on here regard me as an opinionated gobsheet amongst other things but even I try not to post on things I know nothing about. One reason for that is there are a hell of a lot of top anglers on here that have forgotten more than I'll ever learn. Most of my posts are derived from my limited angling experiences and not something I've second guessed. I can fully understand you wanting to help but I think time taken to try learn who you are conversing with would be time well spent. ( difficult on forums when people hide behind usernames)
    Maybe take your finger off the trigger and read through the archives a bit....saves the embarrassment of trying to teach Derek skinner how to fish bread!
    I've never held a sensas pole but they've been very popular on the local commercial scene round my area for a number of years and mates have had 200lb+ nets of carp regularly. They are also quite common on the canal circuit which often requires fishing at 16m.
    Why would I be embarrassed about teaching Derek Skinner how to fish Bread when, at the time of posting, I didn't even know who the gentleman in question was?? OK Maybe I should have, as you say - Read through Archive Stuff!! but who does that??

Either way - I don't need this when merely trying to help!!!!!!
    Last edited by martin56; 5th April 2018, 01:18 AM.
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

To be honest if you did a bit of research as Rattler suggested you would realise that Derek is possibly the best punch angler on here and most of us follow his posts religiously even though we are perhaps proficient in other areas. I'm 71 and still learning every week and love his posts as I learn something new every time. Again research and as Rattlers suggested take your finger off the trigger because you can shoot yourselve in the foot.
      John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
        To be honest if you did a bit of research as Rattler suggested you would realise that Derek is possibly the best punch angler on here and most of us follow his posts religiously even though we are perhaps proficient in other areas. I'm 71 and still learning every week and love his posts as I learn something new every time. Again research and as Rattlers suggested take your finger off the trigger because you can shoot yourselve in the foot.
        I don't think I shot myself in the foot, or indeed anywhere else for that matter!!

The original thread poster asked for a bit of input into the question of "How good Are Sensas Poles??". All I did was post a Link on the subject!!

How much further do we need to go on this?????

No doubt, someone will come back on seeking more Mileage!!
        Last edited by martin56; 8th April 2018, 10:28 PM.
        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

The subject matter for this thread is/was - "How Good Are Sensas Poles?"

Not, "How Good Is Derek Skinner?".

Seems I'm the only one of whom still remains "On Subject".
          Last edited by martin56; 8th April 2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

i didnt buy a sensas pole because i didnt feel comfortable with not talking to anyone who actually owns one, i may be looking at a maver oculus 799 or map 301 2g

Comment

so my maver elite 2 is showing signs of wear, i need a pole that i can use my existing top kits with so it seems it will have to be another maver unless someone has any ideas what other poles the top kits will fit, looking again at the oculus 799, anyone on here got one

Comment

Working...
              X