Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole Joint Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole Joint Protection

Hi all whats the best pole join protection? I've heard that WE Products are pretty decent.

I had the inserts for my old pole custom made for me as they did not make them. I have just looked at their website and they now make them but I have a different pole now

If they don't make the inserts for your particular pole get in touch with them with the dimensions of the male end of the pole sections you want the inserts for and they should be able to make them for you

Hope this helps

Regards

Preston_Mark
    Last edited by Preston_Mark; 25th January 2018, 11:18 PM.
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by maver-apocalypse View Post
      Hi all whats the best pole join protection? I've heard that WE Products are pretty decent.
      The WE ones are spot on mate, as are the Trevor jeans ones. The WE ones are about 30-40% cheaper tho! Plus if your a bit of a tart you can pick your colour! Lol

Comment

Joint Protection I only use Aligners on the Sections that are normally used to break down.
        Actual Joint Protection I Use either wax Rubbed on mail joint ,or my favourite way is the Preston or Maver saver shrink tube
        It's like a Condom you slide it over the male section & hold it over a Steaming kettle to Shrink onro the joint
        It stops the wear completely & your sections will last years longer
        Once again on Joints that are mainly used to break down @ .
        Colin

Comment

Brilliant thank you guys, @BIG COL where could I buy the maver shrink wrap from?

Comment

The same thing is marketed as wovencrest pole doctor just in case you can't find the Maver one.
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Nice one mate cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X