Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best elastic for specific job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollysdad View Post
    My favourite at the moment is middy 12-16 pink set soft... so versatile it's unreal!
    This is superb elastic, I use it for my edge fishing as long as there are no snags, couple of strips on the old pulla and it powers up lovely.
    Landed some right lumps on this stuff, cheap as chips compared to othe hollows.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Another vote for the pink middy from me .Really is good stuff.

Comment

I recently ordered my first batch of NG elastic: 2 x 6-10 white, 2 x 6-10 pink, 1 x 4-8 dark blue.
        Well happy with it. Used the 4-8 for ide and the odd f1 and it was lovely.
        I can't recommend which laccy because I don't know how you play fish or how much control you're after - but if you want stretch the NG elastics are excellent.

Dan.

Comment

That's all I do. Ship back until I get my top 2 then a couple of pulls. Jobs a gooden!

Comment

Middy hollow 12-16 Red is the best elastic I've used for lumps, Carp tare off and come back soon, Middy hollow 10-14 Pink is another favourite for down the edge where f1s are predominate but big carp are also just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollysdad View Post
              My favourite at the moment is middy 12-16 pink set soft... so versatile it's unreal!
              Pink is 10-14, red is 12-16?

Comment

Yes mate sorry 10-14 pink

Comment

Working...
                X