Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cheap site for posting rods

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before you chose who you are using, check their t&c's as rods are sometimes excluded from being covered by their insurance.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/rover220coupeturbo/ta3.jpg[/IMG]

Effort = Success

Comment

Just lost a parcel posted via royal mail 1st class cost me £40 why cant they get things right whats the problem do they want work or not,you put the right name and address and they still fail to deliver ;;;why;;;

Comment

That's privatisation for you m8.Profits before service.Right now im waiting on a car part that should have arrived by Monday at the latest,im livid as ive no transport.royal mail is becoming a very poor service since it was sold,as we all predicted.

Comment

what worries me in my case in told the chap it was first class 1 or 2 days and he waited a week to tell me it hadn,t come im trying to claim but see how i get on

Comment

Just lost two parcels posted via royal mail. Despite proof of postage and photo of items royal mail refusing to refund me the money because i dont have original receipts when the items were purchased four years ago.

Theyve offered me a book of stamps as compensation for £80 worth of items lost or stolen.
            Absolute rip off merchants and a joke since privatisation

Comment

waiting for a pole been with HERMES for 8 days all is they say we have your parcel anyone else had trouble with this load of crap they even put twice you parcel will be with you today,pay peanuts you get monkeys

Comment

Working...
              X