Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cheap site for posting rods

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cheap site for posting rods

    Check out this web site for posting rods as you all know the post office charge an arm and a leg try this one just google "interparcel" then click on there economy service they even collect from your house it costs just £8.20

  • #2
    good find if its true to all mate cheers
    [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/tarks/fledger.jpg[/IMG]Fledger....... Here'.. fishy fishy fishy..:
    Speci Carper

    Comment


    • #3
      hi mate use parcell monkey,these pick up from home with tracking number always use these and is just £7 up to 25kg
      :D [url]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/url] :D
      [url]www.marukyu.co.uk[/url]
      [url]https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Deans-sponsored-blogs/276058322491717[/url]
      [url]http://www.dt-floats.co.uk/[/url]

      Comment


      • #4
        posting rods

        it is correct you can even pay using paypal

        Comment


        • #5
          Posted a rod to paulb at the Post Office on Thursday [ £5 ] he e-mailed me Saturday lunchtime ,rod there !!!
          MR. BLUE SKY

          Comment


          • #6
            Goff.

            Rod tubes are ok if its a 3 peice Rod..

            1st class length is 60cm max..

            Standard Parcels is 150 cm max..

            Anything over 150cm, ie 2 peice 5 or 6 ft rods then i go for a courier as well,
            Parcel Force is a waste of time imo..
            The only 3 times ive used them the parcel has taken 4 or 5 days to arrive..

            My personal favourite is ParcelMonkey as well.

            Ian
            Effort = Reward.

            Comment


            • #7
              About £4 with Royal Mail! Interparcel is good for posting abroad though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ian_kent View Post
                Goff.

                Rod tubes are ok if its a 3 peice Rod..

                1st class length is 60cm max..

                Standard Parcels is 150 cm max..

                Anything over 150cm, ie 2 peice 5 or 6 ft rods then i go for a courier as well,
                Parcel Force is a waste of time imo..
                The only 3 times ive used them the parcel has taken 4 or 5 days to arrive..

                My personal favourite is ParcelMonkey as well.

                Ian
                Thanks m8, yes it was a 3 section rod ,got a 10ft [2section ] rod up for sale at present . i,ll keep that in mind !!!
                MR. BLUE SKY

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cheap post

                  Anything over 90cm with the post office has to go parcel force this is when it gets expensive.i will defo give parcel monkey a try although i have been happy with interparcel the rods always arrive next day i have posted a lot of rods with them and have never been let down

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NICK.T View Post
                    Anything over 90cm with the post office has to go parcel force this is when it gets expensive.i will defo give parcel monkey a try although i have been happy with interparcel the rods always arrive next day i have posted a lot of rods with them and have never been let down
                    No it doesn't! They will post up to 150cm oficially, some will post longer, unoficially!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                      No it doesn't! They will post up to 150cm oficially, some will post longer, unoficially!
                      Thats completely true! I tried posting a rod inside a rodtube, Royalmail measured it at 156cm and they told me i needed to take 6-7 cm off for them to accept it. So i took it home, Cut off what they asked,And then they accepted it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by david_avfc View Post
                        Thats completely true! I tried posting a rod inside a rodtube, Royalmail measured it at 156cm and they told me i needed to take 6-7 cm off for them to accept it. So i took it home, Cut off what they asked,And then they accepted it.
                        Hope you just cut the tube, not the rod!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                          Hope you just cut the tube, not the rod!
                          Obviously! They had nothing to cut the tube back in the post office, So i brought it home and got the junior hacksaw on it!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            did you send the right end ha ha ha ha

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              that is true nathan i have sent back pole sections ie no7 in a cardboard tube for a fiver rigistered at the post office the tube was nearly 6ft in length
                              [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
                              [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="robster_12000@yahoo.com"]robster_12000@yahoo.com[/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X