Chop worm fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chop worm fishing

Can anyone tell me what barbless hook is best for chop worm fishing?

Also is 1/2 kilo of worms enough for an all day pleasure session?

Cheers.

what species are you targeting on the worm carp roach perch what and what venue mercial or canal or natural lake

if you are targeting roach id reconmend mustad canal seed hook 18 its a fine thin hook which worms sit on perfectly i paint my hooks red for roach worm fishing with model paint perfect presentation

for mercial carp work id use kamasan 18 animal hook strong big gape and they are stronger than most hooks

depends mate how many fish you are on mate but i take mircro pellets with me for chopped worm fishing instead of casters atracts more carp than perch i get about handful of worms add water to them then chop them up to slurry and add about two handfuls of mircros pellets then leave for twenty minutes then drain it off you get this blood red mush i feed that vire toss pot after my intaill feed which consists of 4ml pellets and slightly chopped worms ill fedd a 100ml pot full of that then leave for twenty minutes that swim then go in with the mush and a hal a dendro worm on in about 12 inches of water and a 4x10 smalll margin float 0,15mm straight through to a animal hook and keep dropping the mush on them this stuff gets them intrested all day after the intail feed and keeps them looking for the bigger pieces of worm but yours is the only one left so they hit yours everytime super tactic try and tell me how you
    sensas /total angling

Comment

I agree with Dave, depends on rigs, size of fish etc, but PR22's, B711's and if you can find them Sarfix Toschiro hooks are superb.

Comment

i use tubertini 707s for my worm fishing

Comment

Cheers thanks for the help.

Im going to a Res that holds bream(av 2lb), tench(av 2lb), Roach, perch, chub, barbel and the odd carp not many though.

I normally catch on double/triple maggot over a bed of hemp n caster. With a few cricket balls going in at the start.

Comment

Dave reading abought chop worm would you say the same for moorlands? (carp carp and more carp)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
              what species are you targeting on the worm carp roach perch what and what venue mercial or canal or natural lake

if you are targeting roach id reconmend mustad canal seed hook 18 its a fine thin hook which worms sit on perfectly i paint my hooks red for roach worm fishing with model paint perfect presentation

for mercial carp work id use kamasan 18 animal hook strong big gape and they are stronger than most hooks

depends mate how many fish you are on mate but i take mircro pellets with me for chopped worm fishing instead of casters atracts more carp than perch i get about handful of worms add water to them then chop them up to slurry and add about two handfuls of mircros pellets then leave for twenty minutes then drain it off you get this blood red mush i feed that vire toss pot after my intaill feed which consists of 4ml pellets and slightly chopped worms ill fedd a 100ml pot full of that then leave for twenty minutes that swim then go in with the mush and a hal a dendro worm on in about 12 inches of water and a 4x10 smalll margin float 0,15mm straight through to a animal hook and keep dropping the mush on them this stuff gets them intrested all day after the intail feed and keeps them looking for the bigger pieces of worm but yours is the only one left so they hit yours everytime super tactic try and tell me how you
              Dave, would you say the same for fishing chop worm at moorlands? (carp)

Comment

griffo, have a look at this page in the main site, there are some really good articles on fishing the chop - Fishing the chop and other Talk Angling Features
                Simon Young
                Admin
                Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                X