Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Versatile margin pole - whats the best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versatile margin pole - whats the best?

Looking for a margin pole that can handle some lumps but is also balanced enough to use as a short pole for smaller stuff as i dont often fish long. Looking at either the Xitan Extrenme Margin or the Tricast Trilogy 2. Which is better? or any other recommendations ?

I have the MAP M20. I think it is a bit cheaper than the ones you mention. It comes with 2 power kits rated to 20, No cupping kit. (I bought it as it is compatible with my Map 701-2G) It feels light and stiff it is 8.7 m so about average. It’s a nice bit of kit, and was a cheap way of having some back up sections for the 701-2G. As I have never had the others you mention I cannot compare them but have heard that Tricast are very robust. Don’t know anyone who has the Xitan, but that last Browning pole I had which was a very long time ago was very solid.

Comment

Try the Monster Edge Margin Pole
      Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Any Tricast margin pole is top notch,not cheap but in my humble opinion the best
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Here you go...eBay item number 274038585897...leave the 14 and 16mtr sections in the shed...will handle anything and featherlight at 13mtrs

Comment

Working...
          X