Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MacWagon For Fishing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacWagon For Fishing!

The Next Generation Of Utility Wagons For Fishing!

I find using MacWagons a blessing when i'm hauling multiple rigs over great distances. It greatly reduces fatigue and allows me to bring the right equipment. Last week i visited one of my normal spots to once again find others has left large amounts of accumulated trash.So i started policing the area and realized i filled 3 hefty bags and had some large loose items. So i emptied my MacWagon & loaded everything to haul 10min away. I heard a "crack" & found the weight of that load cracked my tire in half!

Ok, needed a new MacWagon. I was ed but what could i do? I visited Target to Walmart. All places had utility carts but nothing close for my needs. Then an internet search revealed exactly what i needed at Bed Bath & Beyond in town. Also if i joined the online site i'd receive an extra 20% off if i purchase anything within 48hrs.

I really like this next generation of MacWagons! Roomy & folds down for easy storage. So i field tested this wagon & found it better then the previous model, but also a few negatives that the previous unit never showed. Still all in all a major step-up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEX9oHlXs70
Working...
X