Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Groundbait whisk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundbait whisk

i guess they are all much of a much, but just incase is there any makes out there to avoid, ie any that dont last, fall apart etc.....
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Browning or Maver do them,good angles to get in the edges of your bucket,Browningsell loads.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

The Preston bait whisk is also quite good
      Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

I use one of these Rick saves on the weight of the drill.
        Judge Egg Beater. Hand wash only. We check these regularly for cancellations. We will not share your personal data, except with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law, as follows. | eBay!

Comment

Bloody hell Bob, i want one that fits into a drill, il not be making an omlet

Comment

never hungry on the bank?LOL

Comment

True,

Comment

Image result for Portable MINI MIXERThis looks the Biz & its on Wheels
                Colin

Comment

Cheers Col but i prefere the Preston one

Comment

I don't like anything Blue Rick
                    Besides the yellow 1 is visible in fog & poor light
                    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                      Image result for Portable MINI MIXERThis looks the Biz & its on Wheels
                      LoL

Comment

I got one of them mines all black, Bought it for mixing concrete for a greenhouse base, now use it to mix growing medium, dont half take the back ache out the job. Not tried it for groundbait yet lol

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

How strange am I as I mix my g/b the night before by hand and it works. I feel that your hands and fingers give you more info than a drill, however I am very old school.
                          John

Comment

John, i agree and i do finish it off like that, ”with feeling” as Bruce Lee says.
                            And i would use my hands for over here, but looking for one for use in Ireland, it sure would take the effort out of buckets and buckets for two over two weeks of fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                              How strange am I as I mix my g/b the night before by hand and it works. I feel that your hands and fingers give you more info than a drill, however I am very old school.
                              Too much fluoride in the tap water here for that John.Id be cursing myself if I used it and didnt do well.
                              Ive got a million other excuses for that already.lol

Comment

Working...
                              X