Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Drennan quilted waterproofs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drennan quilted waterproofs

New Drennan quilted waterproof jacket,

Hi Lads anyone used one or got a review. Looking for a decent set for winter and they go with all my tackle lol

Got the bib and brace mate, they are 100% waterproof and very warm, in fact I wouldn't walk to my peg in them as you sweat like a pig.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Cheers, purchased the drennan quilted jacket first to give it a go for a bargain price, already have HH waterproofs its just a case of keeping warm too. dont like wearing too many layers underneath.

Comment

I have a Preston Celsius that i am currently trying to Shrink enough to get back into
        Unbelievably Warm, Fantastic suit ,Best i have ever purchased
        If Drennan is half as good it's money well Spent .you will never be cold again
        while fishing
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
          I have a Preston Celsius that i am currently trying to Shrink enough to get back into
          Unbelievably Warm, Fantastic suit ,Best i have ever purchased
          If Drennan is half as good it's money well Spent .you will never be cold again
          while fishing
          Cheers col. if the jackets anygood bib and brace will follow

Comment

Working...
          X