Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hydro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydro

hi guys used hydro elastics other day in a new pole i have bought well that stuff can strech cant it please guys any advice welcome on how to stop the carp with this as dont really want to redo all top kits that come with it cheers guys

what colour hydro are they.?

Comment

Try a puller bung

Comment

started on the white then went to blue but was just takin to long to land the fish so got my other pole out with solid in fish where averaging 6lb

Comment

Don't pull hard. Keep tension on the elastic and guide the fish in till you get to your top 3. unship and play on a puller. You'll be surprised by being gentle how aesy they are to coax in.
          Hydro's are useless without a puller.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

blues way too light if yer catching 6lbers regular yer should step up to black from the white is too soft

Comment

pink is rated 4-6.
              blue is rated 5-8.
              white is rated 6-10.
              grey is rated 10-14
              black is rated 12-16.
              purple is rated 14-18
              red is rated 16-20.
              brown is rated 20+

Comment

thanks guys like i said they where in pole when i bought but now i know ill step them up a bit cheers guys

Comment

Use a pullabung

Comment

pulla
                    [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

Personally I don't use hydro or pulla bungs ( personal choice) but as has been stated already the elastic is to light for fish of that size. Black as stated would be about right, but let the elastic work not the pole. Or just use solid 12-14 not too tight.
                      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Yeah think im just gunna change them back to the solid elastics that im used to .The places i fish have no call for elastics that light all though i did land all i hooked took me some time but i landed them lol cheers guys

Comment

use a pulla bung

Comment

If your happy with solid use it
                            John

Comment

no need to step up u need pulla bungs as the guys say on here then u have the best of both worlds light elastic for small fish and you can pull elastic back on bigger fish

Comment

Working...
                              X