power lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martin56 View Post
    Please forgive me if I'm wrong, but hawb81 seems to seldom re engage once he's started a thread??

For example the "Tell me About Waggler Floats" Thread to mention just one!!

And of course this one!! and the "How Good are Sensas Poles??"

He's almost even brought some of us to fall out over some issues.

Maybe it's just he doesn't care for my Input.
    Seems he likes to ask a question then enjoys the discourse between other members??
    (Well if thats the case...)Of course its fine to fish beside power lines,The longer the pole the better. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Fott View Post
      (Well if thats the case...)Of course its fine to fish beside power lines,The longer the pole the better. lol
      River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Fott View Post
        👍👍👍👍👍😎
        Colin

Comment

yes rick b i have the black country sense of humour and i am still rolling on the floor lol
          thanks for that info col much appreciated, i have seen someone fishing in that peg before thats why i asked the question
          martin 56, when i ask a question i do read the replys and take on the comments and answers just because i dont reply doesnt mean i have lost interest, i do comment on others threads if i feel i have some constructive input, if people want to fall out over a thread thats their problem
          bob fott, wishing death on someone is not a very nice thing to say and im surprised col gave it a thumbs up

Comment

i never started the thread tell me about waggler floats i just commented on it, ive pested over 1000 times so i do take an interest

Comment

There goes that sense of humour again, very funny mate
              River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
                yes rick b i have the black country sense of humour and i am still rolling on the floor lol
                thanks for that info col much appreciated, i have seen someone fishing in that peg before thats why i asked the question
                martin 56, when i ask a question i do read the replys and take on the comments and answers just because i dont reply doesnt mean i have lost interest, i do comment on others threads if i feel i have some constructive input, if people want to fall out over a thread thats their problem
                bob fott, wishing death on someone is not a very nice thing to say and im surprised col gave it a thumbs up
                Maybe then - just some acknowledgement when members have taken the time to find some answers for you!!

There are some good people on here!!

Thank you Martin, Thank you Col' or indeed Thank you to whoever else is all that's req'd.
                [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

I like your style hawb81.

Comment

Working...
                  X