Theft - I'm gutted.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft - I'm gutted.

I opened the front door this morning to go fishing and couldn't understand why my Skeetex boots and side tray were scattered over the drive, it soon dawned on me when I noticed the back door of the van was slightly ajar. Gutted to see all the high end quality items were missing leaving the Octbox (no jokes please).

So guys I guess these items will soon be up for sale.

Daiwa 16m TPX
    Tricast 8' xrs power carp x 2
    Shimano 9/11 feeder (original)
    Daiwa 11' pellet wag

All rods fitted with Daiwa 2503CU reels (so gutted)

Tricast 4m landing net handle.

Preston Monster flat carryall full of accessories.

As for West Midlands Police - complete an on-line incident report and wait up to two days for a follow up on enquiries......Um not impressed. No wonder this sort of crime is rife right now.

Lucky for me I've insurance for tackle in van and hopefully the claim will go through next month. However, honestly I'd rather have my irreplaceable rods and reels that have taken me years to collect than replace them with similar rods and reels......just not the same.

Keep your eyes and ears open for any news of tackle for sale, and let me know.

AB

Absolutely gutted for you my friend ,hope the toerags get submerged in Karma.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Gutted for you mate, hope they catch em them shove every inch of your rods up their arses! Scum !

Comment

Noooooooo!!!! Absolute animals!! So sorry to hear that roy.
        Will keep me eye out on the auction site for you.
        Might be worth you checking some of the local boot sales mate.
        Gutted for ya! 😡
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Sorry to hear that Roy

I would help you out if I could

I'll keep my eyes and ears open as well
          Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Too much of this going on.Really sorry for you mate if you need to borrow anything I am only in Coventry.

Comment

Really sorry to hear that Roy .I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you mate .You never know the s might just try and pass them on to the wrong person.

Comment

Gutted for you Roy will keep a watch out across the net, like you say replacements never seem the same.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Used sandwell, dudley, walsall, cash convertors all worth keeping an eye on
                  River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Roy, Thieving scumbags want their hands chopping off (amongst other things) hope someone hears of them selling it, i will keep em peeled on local sites as Rick said.
                    All the best Roy.
                    PROLINE ANGLING PRODUCTS

Comment

So sorry Roy
                      Dont no what to say mate.
                      Team Carling ( Drinking For England )

Comment

Sorry to hear about that mate, It's very likely someone closer to you than you think!! ie Someone who's seen you loading & unloading your gear beforehand at the house.
                        [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

That's a bummer mate far to much of it going on, know how you feel had mine nicked and even though it was insured I packed it in for a long while, You get new gear but its not the same
                          Last edited by scunnyiron; 31st January 2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

I've posted the nicked gear list onto another Fishing Forum of which I'm also a member - The more eyes & ears the better IMO.

If I hear anything from those members (I have some good online friends on there) you'll get to know from Me ASAP!!.

Maybe a little walk around some local venues (halfway or more through a Match) might reveal something!!

Sure as eggs is eggs - somebody will be using it this weekend!!
                            Last edited by martin56; 1st February 2018, 12:25 AM.
                            [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Cheers guys for all your sympathy messages - there'll not catch the scum bags cos the incident has been closed all ready via email without a telephone call or site visit - since they closed our village police office 18 months ago crime around here has quadrupled, I can't recall seeing a patrol car in ages.

I've enough tackle to be up and running immediately so not a total catastrophe - but really gutted to have lost the items that I mainly purchased via TA.

I'll be looking out to purchase a Tricast 8' xrs power carp plus any 2503CU Daiwa Reels (becoming rare now).

AB

Comment

Working...
                              X