Wilko Collapsable Bucket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilko Collapsable Bucket

Wife brought me this from Wilkinsons store today - a proper sturdy bucket that's - well, Telescopic if you like.

Plan to take on Hol's but might also get another for fishing over here.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...q0gHbU1lpMp9K8

Can't go wrong for a Fiver!!
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

They also do a Collapsable Bowl.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...KHG9o9hH8J8lhy
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

After doing a lap of the shop with these under my arm I ended up putting them back on the shelf. As good an idea as they are I just couldn't think what I'd use them for. My buckets have to tolerate a drill and whisk and the bowl needed a lid for me. Someone will find them useful though.
      MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

I have some 3/8" BSF screwed rod & some lock nuts I made at work so can attach the bucket to hand on my Box through the "Hanging Hole" - Made for the job!!

My bait waiter is never enough so bucket on another leg of the box will be a welcome addition for next to no money!!

Could even use bucket for keeping odds & sods handy (winders,rigs, feeders etc) - not necessarily just Bait!!

Can just have it just Half extended if you want!! It's at my side right now so I have tested it!!
        Last edited by martin56; 11th January 2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

It's very Rigid at whatever length/depth you set it at - Halfway if you like - it wont drop any more on its own - till you make it.

Bleedin' timed out again!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by martin56; 11th January 2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

I've used those flexible trugg type buckets for the last 10 years in various sizes. Shop around and they're cheap as. On average will last 3 years minimum of groundbait mixing with a drill and whisk then the sidewalls crack. Even then they can still be usable just not water-tight. Larger sizes can be bent so handles loop over box legs whilst transporting on barrow creating a carrying pouch. Have hung over rear box legs to hold flask/worm bag/spare groundbait when sat on platform in the water.
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

i got mine from amazon that were more expensive, i didnt know wilkinson did them, i use the washing up bowl to mix my groundbait on the bank and i have 2 smaller bowls that i use for anything else

Comment

Working...
              X