Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wilko Collapsable Bucket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilko Collapsable Bucket

Wife brought me this from Wilkinsons store today - a proper sturdy bucket that's - well, Telescopic if you like.

Plan to take on Hol's but might also get another for fishing over here.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...q0gHbU1lpMp9K8

Can't go wrong for a Fiver!!
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

They also do a Collapsable Bowl.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...KHG9o9hH8J8lhy
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

After doing a lap of the shop with these under my arm I ended up putting them back on the shelf. As good an idea as they are I just couldn't think what I'd use them for. My buckets have to tolerate a drill and whisk and the bowl needed a lid for me. Someone will find them useful though.
      MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

I have some 3/8" BSF screwed rod & some lock nuts I made at work so can attach the bucket to hand on my Box through the "Hanging Hole" - Made for the job!!

My bait waiter is never enough so bucket on another leg of the box will be a welcome addition for next to no money!!

Could even use bucket for keeping odds & sods handy (winders,rigs, feeders etc) - not necessarily just Bait!!

Can just have it just Half extended if you want!! It's at my side right now so I have tested it!!
        Last edited by martin56; 11th January 2018, 02:53 AM.

Comment

It's very Rigid at whatever length/depth you set it at - Halfway if you like - it wont drop any more on its own - till you make it.

Bleedin' timed out again!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by martin56; 11th January 2018, 03:07 AM.

Comment

I've used those flexible trugg type buckets for the last 10 years in various sizes. Shop around and they're cheap as. On average will last 3 years minimum of groundbait mixing with a drill and whisk then the sidewalls crack. Even then they can still be usable just not water-tight. Larger sizes can be bent so handles loop over box legs whilst transporting on barrow creating a carrying pouch. Have hung over rear box legs to hold flask/worm bag/spare groundbait when sat on platform in the water.
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

i got mine from amazon that were more expensive, i didnt know wilkinson did them, i use the washing up bowl to mix my groundbait on the bank and i have 2 smaller bowls that i use for anything else

Comment

Working...
              X