Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fosters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fosters

Hi All

I ordered my new box on Saturday and it is still showing as being processed.Does anyone know how long their delivery times are. I have tried contacting them three times and I am still awaiting a reply from them?
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Tbh Mate, you can wipe out sunday and monday due to bank holiday, so its only really been 3 days
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

I realise that Rick. The website says 3-7 working days. They got the depoist on Tuesday
      Mark

Comment

But That's only 2 days...so 3 FULL working days will be (don't know if they deliver sat) Friday earliest but no later than following Thursday

Comment

I know that Rob but the website is still saying that the order is being processed
          Mark

Comment

I ordered an item over the Black Friday weekend.
            Took nearly 3 weeks.
            Team Carling ( Drinking For England )

Comment

I suppose it stays as processing until its picked up by courier

Comment

Ok Thanks Guys
                Mark

Comment

Has anybody has any issues with contacting Fosters
                  Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Preston_Mark View Post
                    Has anybody has any issues with contacting Fosters
                    Do you mean you have phoned them and they are not picking up ?
                    MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Don't Panic Mark .Fosters are 1 of the Best companies out there
                      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Preston_Mark View Post
                        Hi All

I ordered my new box on Saturday and it is still showing as being processed.Does anyone know how long their delivery times are. I have tried contacting them three times and I am still awaiting a reply from them?
                        Should we say Goodbye to the Old BODI ? & Hello to the New PRESTON MARK.😎😎
                        Colin

Comment

Was in there wednesday and they did seem a bit short staffed but its after the Xmas and New Year sales rush, most people back to work, time to give staff time off themselves. Have worked in retail of a sort over xmas/new year and I expect thats whats happened. Be my guess anyway. Good shop, everything should be fine.
                          Whitnash Royals A.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Goff View Post
                            Do you mean you have phoned them and they are not picking up ?
                            I have emailed them and not got a response until today
                            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                              Should we say Goodbye to the Old BODI ? & Hello to the New PRESTON MARK.😎😎
                              How did you guess it was me COL Lol
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X