Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2020 Holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Holiday

Gentlemen, some genuine help required please.
    Me and Cal wont be going to Ireland next year so will be looking for a weeks fishing holiday in England, but heres the thing.
    We don't want a commercial fishery type holiday but either on the River (any river considered for a weeks holiday) or a cabin, caravan, chalet etc on a natural lake.
    any ideas?
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Manor farm leisure in Evesham do caravans about 1/4 mile from river.
    Copied this off there web site, hope it helps.

Modern 6 berth caravans with showers, flush toilet, microwave, cooker, refrigerator and colour TV/DVD player set in the centre of our 200 acre farm. These would suit not only anglers but also anyone wanting a quiet holiday in the country.

2 pleasure fishing pegs per static caravan are provided free of charge (choose your own pegs daily). The Avon is ¼ mile from the site and guests may drive to and park by most of the pegs unless it’s too wet. Bait fridges are available on site for small quantities of bait. Static caravan prices range from £355 per week. You can download a tariff from the prices page.

Comment

He only lives about 25 mile's from there wouldn't be much of a holiday ,
      I have a feeling he may want too go a bit further
      H could have my house F.O.C !0 mins from the Severn . if he wanted it
      Colin

Comment

You could try Fitling Park. Where I go every year. Most of the cabins are situated on the residents-only lake so in theory, you can fish off the front deck. Also there is a match lake but it is only every so ofter there is a match on here and also what they call a stock pond.

Hope this helps Rick

Link below

https://www.westfieldcountrypark.co.uk/

Regards

Preston_Mark
        Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Norfolk has got to be worth a go,River Yare is awesome for big Bream and Roach,River Ant the same plus the wild life is spectacular,give it a google
          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

This looks nice.

Could fish the Great Ouse at the Lark outfall. Have had some very good days with Bream on the feeder on the Littleport side of the outfall. Also good days on Hemp and Tares.

Comment

Cheers all, il have a good look tomorrow, been away in Whitby for a week, got a couple of days in York now
              River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Working...
              X