Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tackle Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle Review

Hi Guys

I want to write a review of my new pellet waggler (I am still waiting for it to arrive) after I have used it for the first time.

The question is

Where do I start?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Regards

Preston_Mark
    Last edited by Preston_Mark; 17th June 2019, 07:50 PM.
    Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

The best reviews IMHO are the ones from people who give products a FULL testing,then give their honest opinions on it,the looks,fittings,performance,handling and only compare it to similar products that they own or have owned and used.
    You just need to be honest,if there are things you don't like,say so,if you think its not good value ,say so,add a few pics in use if possible,a BIT of humour never hurts.
    Try to keep your review structured and end with a short conclusion of YOUR thoughts on the overall performance of the whole product.
    Check a few professional reviews(not the same product) online to give you an idea for the format.
    Remember Mark this is a Forum with many VERY good anglers,so be honest,its about what YOU think of it,dont try to teach your Granny to suck eggs and don't make it too long.
    I know you will ,but be prepared to answer any members queries if you can.
    Best of luck with it Mark and enjoy your new purchase.
    Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Thanks Peter
      Mark

Comment

Spot on Peter
        Colin

Comment

Thanks, Guys

Just had a text this morning the rod and other items should be arriving either tomorrow or Wednesday
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X