Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Car perfect for fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car perfect for fishing

Ok...So I am collecting my brand new car next week but only have room for one car which means the old one has to go...It's a 55 plate 1 previous owner Peugeot 307 sw 1.6 Petrol semi Automatic, 120,000 miles, never been abused and earlier this year had Engine block re-ground, replacement head gasket, water pump replaced, thermostat replaced, new cam belt, oil and filter replaced and new discs and pads on the front, new battery and re-con alternator...new mot till 09/12/19 good for another 100,000 miles at least surely....Bad point is the air con don't work ....got to be worth £1500...would like £1100 ovno...any more info or pics please send me pm with phone number...Cheers...Rob
    Last edited by rjays; 31st December 2018, 02:00 PM.

Bargain in my opinion and from a very genuine member if you have a grand to spend on a car you can't go wrong. Two owners from new is more important than the mileage because a high mileage car with service history is proof it's been looked after
    John

Comment

Thanks for kind words John...Ironic thing is...Never had a problem in 10yrs...then as soon as we ordered a new one she started to play up (hence all the replacements)...all work done june/july except front discs and pads done in Dec for mot...mileage works out at 9000 pa from new

Comment

Now sold...Thanks for all enquiries...will be sad to watch her disappear down the road for the final time tho

Comment

Working...
        X