Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hillview Results sunday march 25th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillview Results sunday march 25th

hi,

24 anglers for today`s match....a distinct lack of welsh folk...they are either put off by the M50 being closed,or they are still basking in their glory in the Rugby ?. mind you,,it is lambing season.

anyway.... as pleasure anglers were present before we started,i left Heron pool for them & put 12 anglers on Moorhen & 6 each on canals 1 & 2...keeping the sections nice & even at 6 each.
    result.

1st....Billy Hill...................125-6...........peg 8 Moorhen.
    2nd...Nev Groves..............113-0...........peg 3 Moorhen.(inc 80lb of f1`s )
    3rd...C Partridge...............77-8.............peg 9 Moorhen
    4th...B Gallagher...............65-12...........peg 56 canal 2
    5th...M Morgan.................63-2............peg sorry..forgot the peg he was on doh!!!
    6th...Nobby Clarke.............61-2............peg 42 canal 1

another glorious day at Hillview...... must remember my sun tan lotion next time.

thanks
    Nev

Did you have your f1s shallow nev,i set up for em on 22 sat and had one.
    [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

well done all see you sat
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by payno View Post
        Did you have your f1s shallow nev,i set up for em on 22 sat and had one.
        shallow ?......what`s that ?. lol ....... i caught short & down the edge...... t b h, peg 22 is not a favoured peg for catching f1`s...

Comment

Originally posted by 2 METRES View Post
          hi,

24 anglers for today`s match....a distinct lack of welsh folk...they are either put off by the M50 being closed,or they are still basking in their glory in the Rugby ?. mind you,,it is lambing season.

anyway.... as pleasure anglers were present before we started,i left Heron pool for them & put 12 anglers on Moorhen & 6 each on canals 1 & 2...keeping the sections nice & even at 6 each.
          result.

1st....Billy Hill...................125-6...........peg 8 Moorhen.
          2nd...Nev Groves..............113-0...........peg 3 Moorhen.(inc 80lb of f1`s )
          3rd...C Partridge...............77-8.............peg 9 Moorhen
          4th...B Gallagher...............65-12...........peg 56 canal 2
          5th...M Morgan.................63-2............peg sorry..forgot the peg he was on doh!!!
          6th...Nobby Clarke.............61-2............peg 42 canal 1

another glorious day at Hillview...... must remember my sun tan lotion next time.

thanks
          Nev
          thats a good weight of peg 56 !!!

Comment

Working...
          X