Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hayes AC Top Barn Grebe Pool 16/09/18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayes AC Top Barn Grebe Pool 16/09/18

overcast and breezy day 11 anglers graced the banks of the grebe pool, today.

fishing not to clever all round, especially me on peg 45 tried all sorts, not a sniff for 4.1/2 hrs then 3 measly perch on dead reds last 20 mins,.... one to forget methinks lol
    Permanent peg No's in brackets

1st Antony Marsh 39lb 4oz peg 9 ( 41 the point flyer) pole and feeder carp, Bream, and silvers maggot
    2nd Howard Lang 38lb 10oz 8dms peg 12 (35) Feeder and pole maggot
    3rd Tom Martin 34lb 9oz peg 10 ( 38) pole / feeder maggot
    4th Graham Coombes peg 3 ( 56) 20lb 3oz Feeder
    5th Barry Lang 16lb 7oz 8dms peg 4 ( 54) wagg and pole maggot
    6th Nigel Garmston 16lb 8dms peg 8 ( 43) pole corn

Others 13lb 13oz, 9lb 1oz, 5lb 13oz 8dm, 3lb 1oz, 1 DNW (me)

Hard going Tony

Comment

very mate, one of the most frustrating days i have had for a while. had an hour on pellet /pole, nothing, switched to a paste line zilch, tried the corn over pellet line nowt, two slight dinks on float in 4 hrs, fed dead reds down under tree, went on that 3 x 2oz perch in half hour so gave up lol

Comment

Jesus Tony that must of been hard going we don't have that Side of pool but it should of fished better than that.

Comment

Craig it was like watching paint dry lol. We had that side of the pool for the ones that can't walk far, we got 4 anglers who have early draws ( pegs nearest car park), on all matches.
          must admit that back end of pool looks a lot fairer pegging wise, more open water to go at. Thanks for the info though mate, not that i put it to good use pmsl... When you got Kingfisher ?????
          Last edited by tunna; 18th September 2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I'm at Solhampton October 20th mate

Comment

Working...
            X