Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hayes AC Hay Farm Dexters 14/07/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayes AC Hay Farm Dexters 14/07/19

12 anglers turned out today, only to find, members of another club there and the pool double booked, after knocking the gaffer up early, to sort it out he told us we had the permit for today, and the booking was ours. Then come the weigh in the scales decided to give up the ghost, so a quick scramble around one member had a set of scales tucked in his bag to save the day. cheers Brian.

anyway back to the fishing, didn't fish to bad at all, fish swimming around in pairs again, and a joint first place.

1st Nigel Garmston 82lb peg 6 pole maggot/corn
    1st Barry Lang 82lb peg 8 Pole corn Margin
    3rd Mark Skinner 70lb peg 11 Pellet waggler
    4th Tom Martin 62lb peg 4 pole / pellet / maggot
    5th Tony "Tunna" Jukes 60lb peg 9 pole corn margin
    6th Sam Pincher 57lb 12oz peg 3 pole
    7th Antony Marsh 55lb peg 5 Pole Maggot
    8th Graham Coombes 33lb peg 2 pole maggot
    9th Martin Harris 29lb peg 10 pole / pellet waggler
    10th Brian Wilkes 21lb 8oz peg 13
    11th Howard Lang 21lb peg 12 pole / corn
    12th Eric Hall 19lb 12oz peg 1 pole / corn

Next match same place same pool 11/08/19

Not bad weights Tone well done mate.

Comment

Could weights considering the atmospheric conditions. Well done on getting the match up and running. Well done all packet pickers.
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸ ><((((º>
      ><((((º>
      .`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Comment

Thanks Andy & Billy

Comment

well done sir. how many pegs on them pools tony ? been a few years since I last fished there. just getting ideas for booking our club matches next year.

Comment

Hi Keith
            Dexters is the bigger pool, 23 "pegs", they are not platforms, fish from the bank,some are marked up , but i would not put anymore than 15-16 on. Needs a bit of work doing, there, but a few opens being run there now on both pools, so may get tidied up a bit. Curtis i would say 18 at a push, again 14-15 ideal. We are there again 11 August, i will take some photos if i remember, Both pools are quite deep, some pics on their facebook page,

tried to PM you, but got message to say you cannot accept pm's

Comment

thanks tony no idea why messages are blocked ???

Comment

No problem keith
                got this error message when sending the PM

Error message

bluezulu has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove bluezulu from the recipient list and send the message again.

Check your settings from drop down box under your user name select user settings , Account, and tick the box enable private messages, and the box underneath recieve private messaging see if that works. or perhaps Brian G may be able to assist.
                Last edited by tunna; 16th July 2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Good weights, nice to see everyone catching
                  River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

cheers Rick, your mate Mark S had a cracking day on pellet wagg for 3rd

Comment

Hes learning then lol, aint seen him for ages give him a slap and say hello for me
                      River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

lol will do

Comment

Working...
                        X