Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver competition short leg pole rollers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver competition short leg pole rollers

hi lads looking at buying 2 of these relatively new items on the market..a couple of questions..will the short leg rollers be fine for when im fishing long distances shallow??another question what are the advantages of these over the maver xl competition rollers??would i be better off buying one of each or 2 of the same?????

cheers lads

The standard version, I imagine will be far more versatile. I would only choose a short leg roller if the venues I fished had steep banks, otherwise I don't really see the point tbh.

Comment

The short legged version was brought out because people found even at its lowest height the standard version was still too high! Also the short legged as mentioned before is better for steep banks! I have two of the standard xl rollers and found they're find! I guess it's down to personally preference how low you like your rollers and also the type of venue you fish!

Comment

Working...
      X