Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fish o mania 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish o mania 2014

hi have had a e mail to come ferm that i have been looky in my frist fish o mania qualifyers i have been been lookey to get one out of the three i appled for is garbolino lindholme lakes,how did you all do with your quailifeyers this year tight lines
    ajnorton:)

Applied for "8" got a big fat "0" of them!!!!!

Something needs to be done.

Comment

Got none

Comment

Applied for 7 too

Comment

not heard anything yet

Comment

Originally posted by Silvers Si View Post
            Applied for "8" got a big fat "0" of them!!!!!

Something needs to be done.
            Do MMT, pick your venue, buy a ticket, job done
            Double Ton

Comment

Originally posted by Matt1979 View Post
              Do MMT, pick your venue, buy a ticket, job done
              Matt i think you could be onto something there!! lol

Comment

Having seen these threads rushed to open my email - 3 from 9. Reasonably happy with that considering some of you got nowt. And I got the first three Saturday venues.............roll of the dice?. Not checked the reserve list yet.

Comment

Applied for 4 for the 3rd time and got zero again wonder if ile closer on reserve list best so far is 66th think its the lsst time ile bother

Comment

I just looked on there site to see when they are going to start letting you know and it says from the 11th next Tuesday they will be letting us know
                    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Zero from "8" this time that's...

1 ticket out of 22 entries over the years!!!!

River Fest here i come.

Comment

Applied for Larford, tunnel and woodland..... got email confirming a woodlands view ticket. Happy with that :-)
                        [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

Honestly don't know why you lads bother.
                          It's a closed shop for the amount of tickets available, look at the allocation list and i bet the Ringers, M Bull, T PIckering and a load of other top names have a bucketful each.
                          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Bang on Spadge it's a fix mate.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                              Honestly don't know why you lads bother.
                              It's a closed shop for the amount of tickets available, look at the allocation list and i bet the Ringers, M Bull, T PIckering and a load of other top names have a bucketful each.
                              Spoke with Steve Ringer a few weeks ago
                              Has,nt applied for any this year!!
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X