Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Larford/morelands farm payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larford/morelands farm payments

Mikewilli paid£20
    crg147 paid £20
    blankerman paid £40
    swainey paid £20
    abramis brama paid £40
    kegger80 paid £40
    paul k paid £40
    elvis paid £40
    spickup79 paid £40
    tony p paid £40
    spadger paid £40
    big si paid £40
    mt net paid £40
    london chris paid £20
    graymufc paid £40
    grandadnezza paid £40
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

jim jot paid ya yet mart I will txt him later....

Comment

so we have 6 northerners, 3 midlanders,7 southerners.... Come on pay up .....

Comment

Theres payments arriving next week as well,so its looking pretty good..

Comment

Looking forward to this weekend sooooo much! Can't wait!!

Thank you so much Mart and Paul for organising it - you guys are legends!
          Steve

Comment

its about all of us Stevo,and I cant wait either...

Comment

Mart i'll send you 20.00 Monday mate if that's OK. How do you want it? Count me in mate, MIDLANDS AND PROUD!!!! lol

Comment

Si mate I dropped you a pm earlier,but being a numpty I didn't put me paypal addy in it,lol.martinlloyd1960@Hotmail.com,£20 deposits good with balance when you can,ta muchly

Comment

sorry mate meant to reply to you i did read it....but somebody put a free kick in to upset me up until now!!!!! Iv'e just come back online to reply and saw this !!!! Fair play to Everton

Who's on the midlands team then mate,how many more do we need?

Ta Si
                  Last edited by Simonshaw; 1st February 2014, 07:38 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Si,you need a miracle.this year may be a bit different as it appears the locals don't want to play on there home patch,lol.im sure you will get a few more but as it stands its the mighty sarf ale suppers who have the numbers..just get on it Si,the craic is brilliant,are you based near Stourport??that's where the hotel is that we are staying at,unless of course we are invited round your gaff,sure your good lady wont mind....

Comment

I'm about 25 mins away from Stourport mate,and no you lot ent coming anywhere near my gaff!!!! lol From what iv'e read about last year you can forget it!!!! ha ha It's gutting for me mate to be honest as for medical reasons i had to knock the drink on the head last year.....i used to be one of the worst for playing up,but i suppose all good things come to an end for a reason. But i shall be involved as much as i can, i'm really looking forward to the craic and meeting everybody at last.

Comment

We will behave Si don't worry mate. I'll keep an eye on the shandy drinking lightweights.
                        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Spadge, what time roughly are you all landing up here on the Friday??

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                            We will behave Si don't worry mate. I'll keep an eye on the shandy drinking lightweights.
                            Lol like you did last year spadge?
                            Simon,we got up there about lunchtime last year and checked out the venues before we went to the hotel.
                            You're welcome to join us mate- we'll be staying til monday morning.
                            The craic last year was legendary and will be this year too.
                            Welcome aboard
                            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post

Ermmm,run that by me again

Comment

Working...
                              X