Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Getting yourself a bigger Rod...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting yourself a bigger Rod...

This is not a joke before anyone says it is!

As some of you may know I run a marketing agency, one of my clients is the UK's leading Penis Enlargement Clinic with offices in Harley Street. (Que the jokes! and before you ask, no, I have not had it done).

We are working with one of the national TV channels and looking for someone who's interested in getting a GIRTH ENHANCEMENT on camera in October, this is a Non-Surgical procedure and carried out with injections, men can expect to achieve an inch or more extra girth... (You'd get the treatment for free and it's worth about £5000), so if you know anyone that would like a bigger willy please share this post with them. Equally, you don't have to have a small willy to have this done, they are just as interested in guys with normal or large who just want an upgrade.

Anyone who is genuinely interested please contact me simon@limitless.agency in complete confidence. The business that is involved is https://www.moorgateandrology.co.uk

Share this post on facebook if you have any friends that are not TalkAngling members and may be interested please - just post this link - https://goo.gl/uwxXHn and put "Know anyone who needs a bigger willy?" as the text.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Can't see why anyone shouldn't be happy with one's lot.

Unless congenitally deficient. (which could be corrected on NHS)

There are some more than big enough Dicks on here already!!
    Last edited by martin56; 16th September 2018, 02:48 AM.
    [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Sounds like an Almighty Cock up to me .
      I reckon it's a load of Bottock's.
      How is your Fishery Doing Simon ?
      Non of the Donny or Stainforth lads ,seem to have any info !
      How is the water level Holding up?
      Hope its doing well
      Col
      Colin

Comment

The fishery is a carp fishery now Col, so the main lake is bivvys only. We do have a small match lake for up to 20 people.. not had any matches on it yet since it was stocked in the spring... if youve got a few lads that fancy being the first on then let me know.
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
          The fishery is a carp fishery now Col, so the main lake is bivvys only. We do have a small match lake for up to 20 people.. not had any matches on it yet since it was stocked in the spring... if youve got a few lads that fancy being the first on then let me know.
          Moving Swiftly on???
          [B]Fishin' Best Fun Ya' Can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On!![/B] And Can't do with sycophants!!.

Comment

Moving swiftly on to What Martin ?
            Its not very often Simon the Owner of the site actually posts anything on here
            He's not the Easiest bloke to get hold of !!
            So i thought while he was here i would ask how he is getting on with the fishery he had dug out on his land
            a few years ago .
            I will pass the thread back now to the Hundreds of fellas Chomping @ the Bit to have thier Chopper injected with Botox.
            Form an Orderly queue gents .
            Try not to overload the site causing it too Crash.
            Colin

Comment

Do they do reduction mate, mines a bit too much sometimes, especially when standing in waders in the Severn gets a bitt chilly on the end.
              River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick b View Post
                Do they do reduction mate, mines a bit too much sometimes, especially when standing in waders in the Severn gets a bitt chilly on the end.
                He believes in Father Christmas as well
                John

Comment

He didn't mention he wears Chest Waders & Stands Waist Deep in the River
                  Colin

Comment

Oh look, Morcambe and Wise have woke up.

Comment

Rick are you thinking of doing another series of Fantasy Island ?
                      Its Good job we are Mates
                      Colin

Comment

Fancy going out again soon Col, i dont want to go anywhere i have to cast too far because i dont have the reel for it

Comment

Nor me Rick ,Johns Reel was a bargain .Fantastic reviews on it
                          I have been looking everywhere to have a look @ 1
                          I didnt want to buy it & find it was massive
                          in some reports ts a Feeder reel in others its a Big Pit / Surf reel
                          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                            Moving swiftly on to What Martin ?
                            Its not very often Simon the Owner of the site actually posts anything on here
                            He's not the Easiest bloke to get hold of !!
                            So i thought while he was here i would ask how he is getting on with the fishery he had dug out on his land
                            a few years ago .
                            I will pass the thread back now to the Hundreds of fellas Chomping @ the Bit to have thier Chopper injected with Botox.
                            Form an Orderly queue gents .
                            Try not to overload the site causing it too Crash.
                            Moving swiftly on to what the site is meant to be about!!

No disrespect Simon & you can post what you like, being the owner - but please be (respectfully) prepared to be shot at, same as any of the Lads.

Martin.

PS - I'm not folding mine in half for anybody!!
                            Last edited by martin56; 20th September 2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                              Nor me Rick ,Johns Reel was a bargain .Fantastic reviews on it
                              I have been looking everywhere to have a look @ 1
                              I didnt want to buy it & find it was massive
                              in some reports ts a Feeder reel in others its a Big Pit / Surf reel
                              You should have said,col- it’s the reel i was using at barston- superb reel,but i wouldn’t have used it enough- so i sold the castizm rod and reel to john,but his little fingers can’t reach the spool! Bless him! 🤫
                              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X