Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino club angler of the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino club angler of the year

Just receved my ticket for the fish off being held at tunnel barn farm! (yippy)

Does anybody know if it will be the same format as last year? i know the money side is now sorted with nothing extra to pay on the day.......

But will it be the same as last year, Being the top two from each lake going into the final??

Was printed on tickets last year, but nothing on this years tickets about qualification. Not shore if its just the days top 12/15.... Could not find out much online about it.

Thort last year was a good turn out and good way of running the event, just needed to win the lake rather than all the weights coming from diff pools around the complex...

Im shore what ever happens, Be another bloody good laugh!! Meet some cracking people, really well run with good fishing and atmosphere.

Heard its a sell out! see you on the bank
    [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

christ knows bud,,, be a day out though wont it,, bit gutted though cos im on emergency call that week so cant get down to have a recce !
    just gunna turn up on the day,, should be fun,, LOL !
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

thats right mate.... i dont really care.

Coming nearly 300 miles for the match so just going to av a good day... think i rarther not get through! even more traveling for the final.LOL

Be nice to catch me first f1..... nowing my luck will just av the usual roach /skimmers in my peg...
      [FONT="Arial Black"]BAZZA LEE ILFRACOMBE MATCH GROUP[COLOR="Yellow"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by bazzalee View Post
        thats right mate.... i dont really care.

Coming nearly 300 miles for the match so just going to av a good day... think i rarther not get through! even more traveling for the final.LOL

Be nice to catch me first f1..... nowing my luck will just av the usual roach /skimmers in my peg...
        BAZZA LEE Roach & Skimmers are Real Fish
        F1s should be used for fishmeal !!
        Colin

Comment

i read top 15 on day will qualify in match angling i think
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

well said big col
            [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by vidas View Post
              well said big col
              THANK YOU !! Vidas
              I hate the Bloody things .
              There are lots of Anglers Love them .
              Silver pool @ Moorlands is Full of em Approx 1lbs a piece Basicaly just a Race between the End pegs to find the winner
              IMO the worst thing ever to be stocked in the Lakes,id rather catch the Crayfish !!
              Colin

Comment

alright chaps.... that caused a stur up!

I NEVER SAID i dont like the roach and skimmers cause that is all i ever catch down my way, we got some cracking waters/ big resies for silvers thats the fishing i do week in week out on maggot and whip fish..... just thort be nice too try catch these f1s every body raves on about. as it is a match and you need um too win...

so the maggot not worth a shot at tbf then?? lol ISAID BE NICE to catch my first F1, never have before!!

thanks for your help any how big col..

Comment

P.M. SENT bazza Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                    THANK YOU !! Vidas
                    I hate the Bloody things .
                    There are lots of Anglers Love them .
                    Silver pool @ Moorlands is Full of em Approx 1lbs a piece Basicaly just a Race between the End pegs to find the winner
                    IMO the worst thing ever to be stocked in the Lakes,id rather catch the Crayfish !!
                    its generaly the ones who hate em who are the ones who struggle to understand and catch them,,,
                    a net of f1's is an acheivement !!! finicky feeders with fins that get a lot of use,,
                    they rarely stop in one spot all day so to put a net together takes some doing !!!
                    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Originally posted by Leaky Lloyd View Post
                      its generaly the ones who hate em who are the ones who struggle to understand and catch them,,,
                      a net of f1's is an acheivement !!! finicky feeders with fins that get a lot of use,,
                      they rarely stop in one spot all day so to put a net together takes some doing !!!
                      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Leaky Lloyd View Post
                        Leaky i do Hate them !!
                        I have never said i cant catch them !! I can catch as many as most i just do not Enjoy F1 Fishing !!
                        The truth is i just get Fed up catching 1 a chuck very quickly,i would rather catch 30lbs of Bleak on a whip or 5lbs of Gudgeon same way on a Canal
                        I am always Late starting to Fish where ever i draw but sometimes i struggle to get Motivated to even Start on the Pools with F1s in
                        Colin

Comment

Bazza the Maggot does work @ Tunnell Pete Rice is Proof of that !!
                          Remember mate you will not be Fishing against a Field of venue Experts !!
                          The Majority of the Entrants will be in the same Boat as you mate
                          Fish to YOUR strengths dont worry what others are doing get the Best out of your Peg on the day & Hopefuly it will be enough !!
                          The worst thing you could do is try to fish like everyone else IMO
                          Colin

Comment

might go to the bookies and have a few quid on rob swaine qualifying !!!
                            qualifies from here every year just about,, holds venue record,, !!!
                            heard a few people say it will be maggot or pellet and the fish will tell you what they want within half an hour,
                            start on maggot, if yer doing nowt, switch to pellet and apparently its like turning on a light !!! (or vice versa)
                            and be prepaired to fish all over the peg to keep bites coming !!!
                            thats all ive learned so far,,,
                            ive been pestering steve ringer on facebook for info,, LOL
                            he's gunna give me his number nearer the time and wants me to call him when ive drawn and he'll try and talk me through what needs doing !
                            pmsl,,, should be fun !!!

Comment

Dont waste ya breath Steve, leaky will fish the kinky pellet anyway (in Pink) pmsl

Comment

Working...
                              X